Ladtech, Inc. specializes in manufacturing fully recycled high density polyethylene manhole adjusting or grade rings that eliminate deterioration problems associated with concrete, brick and rubber rings.
Ladtech has revolutionized the underground industry by reinventing the manhole adjusting ring - offering a solution to the age-old problems associated with concrete manhole adjusting rings. Imagine a new product that is engineered & designed to replace all existing products, where the new system is more economical, easier to use, functions better, requires less maintenance work and to top it all off, is made from recycled waste material.
The "Ladtech System" has been installed in manhole chimney sections since 1994 from as far as Ketchikan Alaska to the Bahamas, showing absolutely zero signs of breakage and degradation. Find out for yourself and use a superior product on your next project!
DESCRIPTION FOR ALL DESIGNS:
- Plastic injection molded adjusting ring
- Molded from high density polyethylene as defined in ASTM specification D-4976
- Actual resin properties will vary allowing for the utilization of 100% regrind material
- The percent of post consumer waste to industrial waste will vary with availability and property retention needs
- Color, shade, and uniformity will vary with the mix of the post consumer and industrial waste materials
- Dimensions shown are normal - actual size will vary within allowable tolerance and required fit